Blog Archive

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Greetings





"O come let us adore Him!"
To all my readers,listeners,subscribers, chance visitors to this blog and my youtube channel I pray you will have a Christmas time which is joyful and a time of relaxation and reflection with friends and family.
The meaning of Christmas is being pushed further and further away in this age however the reality of Jesus and his arrival on earth and his death and resurrection are still very real.

Have a blessed time.

Geoff Thompson

Kangaroos Christmas Barbecue(Vegetarian steaks of course)



Hot in Adelaide today on Christmas day. Will get to 40c and did yesterday as well.

Saw this guy in Adelaide Hills a week ago.It was hot then and this was how he was coping.





Ps. I have been reflecting a bit as we tend to do this time of the year.
I tend to do far too much internet watching stuff of favourite vlogs and I have not come across any of them as I have looked this past week that have actually written just a post sharing a Christmas greeting.
To cap it off our local memeber of parliament used to send us a Christmas card once, then it became a holiday greeting.
Today  we got a happy new year. Where did Christmas go?

No comments:

Post a Comment