Blog Archive

Friday, February 8, 2013

Image use from this Blog



USE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHY
Please note most images on this blog are copyrighted to myself and are not made available for commercial gain unless agreed to with me.
Where I don't hold copyright I will say so or it will be obvious if linked to another internet site.
I do get approached from time to time about using images and usually, if I agree, a donation to an agreed charity is my normal practice rather than a personal payment to myself.
If appearing in a publication I would usually like my name as author of image published.
I do have a large archive of images dating back to the 1970's when I started taking photographs and some before that.
I have a very good scanner and can produce digital files from all my past negatives and transparancies.
If you can't find what you are looking for on my blog posts I may have something that fits your bill so email or call by mobile  0417867476.
I am happy to take on a limited number of commercial photography assignments on a freelance basis.
Also one on one or small group training in photography is available.


























No comments:

Post a Comment