Blog Archive

Friday, December 9, 2011

Barossa Valley Wedding

The Barossa Valley is a very popular South Australian Tourist Destination and Wine Growing District.It is about 1 hours drive out of Adelaide.
Over the years I have photographed many weddings there and my most recent wedding in November was in Tanunda and then at Maggie beer's Farm.
The "reccy" that I did a few weeks ago was for this particular wedding.
The weather forcast all week was for rain on the Saturday of the wedding  but thankfullywe had overcaste conditions but no rain.
The soft light was ideal for outdoor photography.
Many of the shots by the lake were taken from my small stepladder as per my post on using a ladder in wedding photography.




Taken from stepladder on the hill as per post on using a stepladder in wedding photography

I have yet to shoot the perfect wedding and I guess I never will but many of the shots I am very pleased with.

No comments:

Post a Comment