Blog Archive

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Who is Reading this blog?

I thought I would do a break down of how many page views there have been and from which countries since I started this blog.

 I find it interesting that about half of the views are for photography posts and half for Christian posts.
There are others from other countries viewing but these stats  are in the majority groups. 

I have thought at times that I should separate my two main interests so that in particular the audience of photographers I seek to reach may not  be put off by my Christian writings but that does not appear to happen and I can't see that I should hide my Christian views.
What you see is what you get.
There were times over the years that my Christian witness in the workplace may not have served me well in job opportunities but the fact is I enjoyed a long and fruitful career working in the Australian Government and made many fine friends, many who did not share my own world view.
I marvel at how God has provided for me and my family throughout my working career when at times  I felt quite inadaequate.
My Faith is that He continues to provide if we seek to follow Him. 

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you"
Chapter and verse don't come to mind but you can find it.

Another favourite is "Lean not on your own understanding  but acknowledge the Lord in all your ways and He will direct your paths."

I encourage happy and fruitful viewing.
I am also always happy to hear from anyone who wishes to comment.


Geoff Thompson

United States
796
Germany
372
Australia
356
United Kingdom
99
Russia
77
France
57
India
52
Canada
44
Italy
39
Malaysia
33
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment